Saturday, July 08, 2006

USA Independence Day!

On the 4th of July, 2006, the US celebrated their 230 years of independence from the British...Now, I wonder why it took Malaysia 181 years later after US got their independence for us to be Merdeka??? Anyway, this year was the first time I'm celebrating their Independence Day! We were invited to a friend's house for BBQ. But I only remembered to take out my camera during dessert time...Ooops!! hehehe... so here's the only picture I got!



My uncle baked the chocolate cake while my aunt & I decorated it..it's so easy, guys! Some blueberries, strawberries, and vanilla frosting were all we needed to decorate it! Cool eh? Maybe you can try decorating a Malaysian flag, if you're patriotic enough...hahahah!!!!

4 comments:

adrien said...

i wanna do japan's. just a big tomato, and you're done! ;)

sthyan said...

Wow! I'm honored, man! u're the 1st person to leave a comment here!!! hehehe! thank ya!

sthyan said...

Eeew!! That's disgusting! Tomato with chocolate cake??? U can have my share! Yuck!

adrien said...

hehehe... :)

well i didn't really consider the chocolate before. now that u think about it..i think the americans would do just fine. the fruit flag tht is. :p