Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My First Year Anniversary!

I know what you guys are thinking about... Nope, it ain't my first year anniversary with a boyfriend or spouse la...sorry to disappoint you! Well, July 25 is the official date that I first came to the States!! hehehe!!!

I can't believe that a year has whizzed by so quickly! And next month, I'm gonna start another chapter of my life as a Sophomore at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)!!! Yippie! I'm no longer a Freshman! I hope it will be more a better environment there and I'm looking forward to expand my horizons and meet more new frenz there!

Besides that, I'm hoping to catch more games, plays, concerts, etc. at the university because it will be free of charge for UTEP students!! hahahah! FYI, it is not cheap going for those concerts and basketball games here! So thank God we get to watch and support our uni. team for free! Go Miners!!

2 comments:

teng said...

Whoa! I didn't know you are a fellow blogger too! Happen to find it while blog surfing! LOL

sthyan said...

Yup! just started in June after being motivated by reading all your blogs!!! hehehe!!! It's like my online journal, I guess...