Monday, July 24, 2006

Scavenger Hunt!!!

On Friday, I competed in a Scavenger Hunt at college. It was pretty fun running around the campus like a lunatic, trying to figure out the answers to the questions in a booklet ASAP!!! I learnt quite a bit with this experience too! All in all, I would like to sum it up with this verse:

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." ~ 2 Timothy 4:7.

Guess what??? I won first prize!!! hehehehehe!!! I finished the rat race in 40 minutes, k? Do you see the clock in the picture below? We started at 10:00am and I finished at 10:40am. Then, we took the picture at 10:41am! The prize was a $25 Applebee's gift card! (Applebee's a restaurant here...it's equilvalent to Chilli's or TGI Friday's) Here, gift cards are very common gifts... I was really happy, man! Too bad you guys are not here, if not I'll bring you along for a meal! LOL!!!


Davette (the organizer of this event) and me after I won first prize! Don't you think that Davette's a cool name?? She happens to be a cool person too!

No comments: