Friday, January 09, 2009

Shopping Spree!

Malaysia is famous for being a shopper's paradise and I never really did take that phrase seriously until I came back from the States. Since I came home, I have gone out shopping every single week. I have gone crazy shopping here at most of the shopping malls here and I still can't get enough of it! lol! (So far, I have purchased a collection of footwear from casual to work and formal footwear. Please don't ask how many pairs because I have lost count already!) Some of the stuff are cheaper here compared to the States, and vice versa. I also get very excited going "jalan-jalan" and shopping at the morning and night markets since I can't do that in the States. Here's some pictures from some of my shopping trips!

What a great way to start the day with a walk around the morning market!

1 Utama


Sunway Pyramid

The green trio! We wore green to go Christmas caroling earlier that day. Then we headed to the Times Square Shopping Mall!

Midvalley Megamall


Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Ikano

I have also visited The Gardens Mall, The Curve, Sungai Wang Plaza, Low Yat Plaza, Bukit Bintang Plaza, and AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre (unfortunately I didn't get pictures of these places). That's a total of 12 shopping malls conquered within 4 weeks!!! A big thank you to my family and friends for their willingness to accompany me on my bargain hunts and window shopping! This has been a splendid shopping experience for me!

No comments: