Sunday, October 28, 2007

NASA Design Challenge

Besides studying and having fun (as mentioned in the previous blog posts), I've been involved in the NASA Design Challenge with 6 other teammates from UTEP. We started this semester and we our team is called Inhumans.

Here's a group picture of our team:

L-R: Robert, me, Mayra, Lauralee, Dr. Starks (our professor that's helping us out), Cassandra, Amber, and Raul

Our design challenge is to design an "Initial Exploration Village on the Moon". It's pretty cool but hectic at the same time. We have to submit weekly reports, proposals, and prepare a Power Point presentation and our final proposal for our showcase in Houston, TX on Nov 19. There's 11 other teams from the universities in Texas that are competing in this challenge. The genius in our team, Robert designed a website for our team and I thought I'd share our team's website with you guys!

http://inhumans.cs.utep.edu/~rsoto4/

I think that's enough of blogging for one day. I've never done 3 blog posts in 2 hours on the same day! Well, I hope ya'll enjoy the blog posts, and have a great week :)

No comments: