Friday, July 27, 2007

The Magical Theraflu!!!

Well, my last post was about getting sick but in this post, I'm happy to announce that I'm well again after taking a friend's advise! Mark recommended Theraflu and it helped to cure my flu and fever with just one dose of it! It's a packet of the medication mixed with natural apple cinnamon flavor. Just add a cup of hot water to it and drink it. But this flavor didn't taste very good.



Tomorrow, I've got to attend a Guest Services Training for my part time job at 2:00pm. Oh, for those who don't know, they raised the minimum wage throughout the United States from $5.15 to $5.85 an hour! woohoo! but I actually get paid a little more than that. So hopefully at the training, they'll let us know how much pay raise we'll be getting! hehehe!

After that at 4:00pm, I have another gathering at the Baptist Student Ministry (BSM). We have a new BSM director and he wants to meet all of us and we'll have fellowship and dinner together. His name is Chris and he's an American missionary who went to serve in Turkey. But they got him to come back the United States to help out at our BSM. So tomorrow, we'll be meeting him and his wife. It's gonna be a busy day tomorrow and it's a good thing I'm not sick anymore...thank God!

I hope ya'll have a great weekend too! Cheerios!

4 comments:

suiluipau said...

hey yan,
glad ure better..all the best with ure part time job...hope u have fun..

enjoy!!!

sthyan said...

Thanks, Joann! Are your exams over already??? I hope your results turn out wonderful! I'm still waiting for mine...people here very slow lar....

teng said...

hmmm i wonder if they have this drug in oz? hehehe i needs lots of it!

sthyan said...

Well, I don't know about that... Are you still having the flu and fever? Is there a virus going on in your area or something? I know I got sick because of the weather change here...It was hot in the beginning of the summer but now, it's raining season in the midst of summer! Crazy weather, I tell you...