Thursday, May 10, 2007

Goodbye finals!!!

HALLELUJAH!! I'M DONE WITH MY FINAL EXAMS!!! YAY!

Coming up... things to blog about:
- Joshua's 3rd birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza
- First Presbyterian Church 125th Anniversary
- UTEP Electrical Engineering Senior's Banquet
- Celebration after final exams cum farewell luncheon for graduating seniors

To do list:
- BLOG!!!!
- Catch up on LOST Season 1 & 2 dvd's
- Clean my room
- Prepare for summer school (not looking forward to that...sigh...)
- Sleep & wake up late!!! lol!
- Enjoy my holidays to the fullest!!!!

3 comments:

adrien said...

welcome back!! wow now THAT'S what you call a study break. hehe..the blogging community misses you!

oh, and your friends too. lol

sthyan said...

Aaaawww....I missed my blogger pals too!! I'm just glad it's all over (for this semester, that is)... I'm glad things are working out well for you too! I've been reading about all your wonderful accomplishments...hehehe! You're really talented in what you do!

suiluipau said...

yay!!!yan's back!!!!cant wait!!!