Sunday, January 07, 2007

Haircut

After seventeen and a half months, I've finally had a haircut!! It's my first haircut here in the States! LoL! The last time I had a haircut was in Malaysia before I came here...hehe! I've always preferred having long hair instead of short hair, so it was hard to depart with it..sigh... That's why I was hesitant to cut my hair for a very long time until I couldn't stand the split ends...(only women will understand what I mean lar...lol! I don't think men will have this problem since their hair's short.)

Nonetheless, my aunt volunteered to cut my hair since she had some experience cutting my cousin & uncle's hair..hehe! And I must say that she did a great job with my hair! She cut off about two inches of my hair and then, layered my hair (I always layered my hair coz my hair is thick...hehe!). I haven't had a chance to take a picture of my new haircut yet. Maybe later...

Oh yeah, this coming Friday and Saturday, our church youth group is having a Lock-In. So we'll stay up the whole night at church doing stuff, watching movies, playing games, planning activities for year 2007, etc. I'm really looking forward to it! It's gonna be so much fun! I'll definitely bring my camera to snap tonnes of pictures! So stay tuned, peeps!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

teng said...

hey put photos of your new hair style! can't wait! :)

sthyan said...

Coming soon! hopefully by this week coz uni. starts this week. So I'm hoping that it won't be too hectic. Or else, I might take a break from blogging...