Monday, November 13, 2006

A sigh of relief!

PHEW!!! I love the feeling of satisfaction after exams!!! (especially since I did pretty well...keke!) Woohoo! I've got one more Calculus exam to go, then FINALS! After that....the long-awaited HOLIDAYSSSSS!!!! Yippie!

Oh and my close friend from Taiwan is coming back to the States tomorrow!!! Hurray!!! we get to go hang out, chill, and have sleepovers in her apartment! YAY!!! We would talk & talk & talk till dawn (our record was talking from 10pm when we went to bed till 4am the next day!!!)....You must be thinking, "What on earth were we chating about for about 6 hours??" Well, we talk about tonnes of stuff and that's our little secrets!!! so I can't tell you guys! hehe! 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!' (well, in this case, what we talk about in her bedroom stays there!) She has a car, so she would take me out shopping in the mall, catch a movie, grab a bite, cook together, and go do stuff together lar... LOL! I can't wait for her to come back!!! And the most important thing is that she's my Mandarin sifu/teacher! I get to practice my rotten Mandarin with her....it's really cool! Who would've thought that I would be speaking Mandarin here??? Maybe I should start learning how to read and write in Mandarin, too!

That's all for now! Y'all have a great day! Adios!

2 comments:

.zilchº said...

happy holidays! are we expecting you back for christmas? :)

sthyan said...

unfortunately, no...sigh... I'm going for vacation here in Ruidoso, New Mexico la...hehe!